Shipping: U.S. Postal Service
- We currently only ship Samples and Small packagesd threw the USPS.
- USPS has a weight limit of 70 lbs for any package.
- Onyx small items such as 12" x 18" corrugated sheets can even be considered for
shipment threw the US Postal service.
- If you have an alternate delivery company that you would prefer to use, and you
can provide us with an account number, you may do this. This would include but not
limited to: UPS, FedEX, DHL, AirBourne Express, Yellow Freight, NEMF, and any other
delivery or motor freight company. However, you may be responsible for labor and
materials (up to $25.00) which must be pre-paid to CorrugatedPlastics.Net
prior to scheduling the pick-up; additionally, any and all liability
will be removed from CorrugatedPlastics.Net if the
buyer opts to set-up the packages and or pallet shipment on their own; you will be
responsible for contact with your carrier, providing a Bill of Lading or other
applicable paperwork as per the carrier, as well as any claims against the trucking
company should that be necessary.
- If you have any questions about our shipping policies, CALL US at 888-350-7447 or
Email us at Sales@CorrugatedPlastics.Net
, we will be more then happy to answer any of your questions. We try our best to have
your items, shipped from the closest location to you.